Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast

My OBS Journey

Day : I | II | III | IV | V | VI| VII | VIII| IX| X & XI| XII | XIII

Sunday, July 1, 2007

A little late to start, but not too late...

Ah, i have never been interested in posting a blog for as long as i could remember. However, today is an event that managed to change my mind for the very first time as this event could probably contribute to a significant change in my life.i think it might be a good idea to begin storing my memory(electronically :P) as well as sharing it with others. For newcomers, please note that this blog is dedicated to the life and path i took right after graduation, starting from the cadet pilot application, the waits, the acceptance bla bla.. up to the time when i am promoted to captain, hopefully. Will update more in time to come to tell a little more about the beginning my journey. Stay tuned and i hope that you guys/gals will enjoy reading more of my blogs in the future!

2 comments:

子荧 said...

1st sofa~~!

mashi83 said...

yo~!
finally u blog
waiting for so long dy =D