Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast

My OBS Journey

Day : I | II | III | IV | V | VI| VII | VIII| IX| X & XI| XII | XIII

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Resurrection

I have totally forgotten about my own blog until i met somebody important in my life, and this important person reminded me that i still do in fact, have personal memories engraved somewhere among the interwebs and suggested that i should consider returning 'home'.


And so, i returned 'home'; a home that ever threatens to crumble into pieces at the slightest disturbance, I felt hesitant...even felt a little strange and awkward. But before i knew it, i've finish reading each and every of the entry in this blog as if it was written by anyone else but me. It was so strangely captivating i could not believe it was actually me who wrote them not very long time ago.

In another word? Yes!!! I am still alive and kicking and most importantly.... I am back once again!! but only for god knows how long. =)

5 comments:

mashimashi said...

Welcome "home" =)

Unknown said...

lol, thanks! you are still here?!

mashimashi said...

I think my visits more than your update, shame of you!=P

Unknown said...

shame on me indeed =.=

Unknown said...

Nooob ... fuiyo someone so special to cast you the phoenix down .. lola