Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast

My OBS Journey

Day : I | II | III | IV | V | VI| VII | VIII| IX| X & XI| XII | XIII

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Jandakot Here I Come!

The daunting wait has come to an end when i was told that by my visa would be ready in a few hours. After getting stucked here for over a month, i can finally move on and do something more meaningful. As i am typing now, my stuffs have been fully packed including my gigantic 22" monitor and i actually ran out of space while stuffing my belongings together. To my relief, i saw some unused bag laying around so i took and made full use of it. My flight to Jandakot would depart in about 7 hours from now, and it'll take another 5 hours to reach. ETA would be around midnight and i hope they'll be somebody waiting to give us a much needed warm welcome (I heard it's kind freezing there at the moment) :D Here i come 132! Finally we are a complete course again! Woohoo!

Also, depending on my internet connection there which is supposedly to suck to the max, i might or might not be able to update my blog so soon. I guess i'll just have to wait and see. Till' then, see you guys and myself again later!

To those who might want to contact me, I still could be reach by SG line at any time since it would be kept active in addition to my Aus line which i would be getting later. So feel free to send me an SMS! Try not to call me though, else i'll be broke :P

No comments: